10 Comments

1. Mark K
    January 2, 2020 @ 3:22 pm

Please pray for my son John who is 17 and is very angry with God. Please pray that the lord blesses him with a spirit of strength and assurance and replaces his spirit of anxiety and fear. Please pray that God blesses John with a peace that surpasses all understanding and that he would come to know the love and heart of Jesus. Thank you

• Joanna Rich
      March 24, 2020 @ 10:34 pm

Praying for John and rebuking the enemy that has him blinded to God’s supreme love for him. Things happen in life that is hard to understand, but we must settle that God is not the author of confusion, but of peace as the Word of God says in 1 Corinthians 14:33. Thank you for reaching out to us. We also want to encourage you to not be weary in well-doing for in due season you are going to reap the rewards of your prayers as you remain faithful. (Galatians 6:9) God bless you and your family!

2. Tabitha John
    February 27, 2020 @ 10:12 am

Prayer for my dad’s better health and better life.n heal all his troubles,sickness,fear and all his worry.make him comfortable enjoyable free from all worries and make him strong.n stop his dialysis forever and make all his treatment with medicines only
    N give strength to his whole body legs n let him walk properly with no support

• Joanna Rich
      March 24, 2020 @ 10:40 pm

God bless you, dear Sister Tabitha! Thank you for reaching out to us to pray for your dear father. God definitely cares about what he is facing and loves him very much! We will pray in faith believing it is God’s will that He live in health because of the price Jesus paid when He took those stripes on HIs back. Isaiah 53:5 says that “with his stripes we are healed” we can claim God’s Word for whatever need we have. All the promises of God are for us! (2 Cor. 1:20)
      We pray that your dad will be whole in the name of JESUS!

3. Eugenia fain
    March 16, 2020 @ 8:16 pm

I have an unspoken prayer request

• Joanna Rich
      March 24, 2020 @ 10:43 pm

God knows this need and we are praying with you.
      Hebrews 4:15-16 For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin. Let us come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

4. SANDRA
    May 6, 2020 @ 7:01 pm

Please pray for me to be completely healed of tinnitus in my ears forever. I believe the enemy is trying to steal my hearing. Please pray for me to be completely healed of all noise, ear pressure, and sound sensitivity in my ears forever. Please pray that all damage to my hearing will be restored and I will have perfect hearing and, soundness in my ears forever.
    Thank you so much for praying for me,
    Sandra

• Joanna Rich
      August 3, 2020 @ 5:41 pm

Hello Sandra!
      Thank you for your comment and sharing this prayer request. Our hearing is a very essential part of our lives, therefore we know this must be a great struggle for you. I will go to prayer for you and rebuke this tinnitus in the name of Jesus. Isaiah 53:5 tells us that Jesus took those stripes for our healing. And we believe its God’s highest will for you to be whole. We expect to hear of the restoration taking place in your hearing. God bless you!

5. Elva Colene Heinsohn
    May 30, 2020 @ 10:56 pm

Prayers are requested for my mentally ill son Rocky who recently lost his leg due to flesh eating virus. Protect him from further invasion of this disease and protect him from COVID19. Please provide him with the prosthesis he desperately needs soon and help him to adjust to his new normal. Lord please continue to provide Rocky with the financial aids needed for ongoing medical care and continue providing him the personal caregivers especially caseworkers who will know his needs and provide them for him. Continue to provide Rocky with the personal caregivers for in home care and yard care workers,counseling and medical care. Lord embrace Rocky in your loving arms of protection keeping him healthy and safe and please keep problematic people away from him and his home especially Dominic. Help Rocky to filter out the problem people who would do him harm especially Dominic.

• Joanna Rich
      August 3, 2020 @ 5:43 pm

Hello Elva!
      We are sorry to hear of your struggling son. We will pray for him. God bless you!!